Friday, August 5, 2011

8/5 Fashion Friday

Ok can I start with saying that I cannot believe it is already August 5! Where has the summer gone? I leave one week from tomorrow and I have nothing done! This next week ought to be interesting!

So this week I really had no exciting outfits to share with you all. Seriously, the most exciting thing I did all week was go to InCahoots for a little line dancing. However, I failed to get a picture of that nights outfit, which just consisted of a shirt, denim shorts, and my cowboy boots. Really nothing exciting.

So because of all this you are getting a real surprise today...
Ready for it...
Here it goes...

My Uniform!!!
I am sure that was so exciting for you all! Oh and would you look at that wallpaper. That is the room I've lived in all summer. Can't wait to decorate my own room in a little over a week! Yay!

Lauren

1 comment:

  1. haha! i love this post!

    just got back from camping... and we leave in a week! so excited.

    ReplyDelete