Thursday, August 11, 2011

Today is the day...


Today is the day that I don't do fashion friday (because I took pictures this week but don't have my camera cord to upload them...fail). Today also happens to be the day that I pick up Ally for our road trip to Kansas! So because of this I am going to tell you all about this awesome girl.

Here we are!
  • Since senior year number one (yep Ally and I both did not graduate in the standard 4 years) we have been using the phrase, "Today is the day, today is [fill in the blank] day." For example this was when we were obsessed with Lost so we would every Tuesday say, "Today is the day, today is Lost day!"
  • We both love love country music. Its going to make this trip so awesome. She just bought the new Brad Paisley cd, I bought the new Luke Bryan cd. Awesome.
  • During our undergrad Ally and I took all but I think 2 of our major classes together. We are quite the study buddies. I'm still not sure I can do grad school without her.
  • We love adventuring together, especially in LA.
  • We are both new to the blogging world.
  • We talk about silly things that we think only each other get. We are about to have 26+ hours of this.
  • We've already road tripped together. It was a blast and full laughs, this should be no different.
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Boy, oh boy, i was tan.

    Kinda sad our roadtrip experience is over, but seriously, so glad i got to share it with you! great memories of all of the fun times we have shared together.

    love you, friend.

    california will truly miss you.

    ReplyDelete