Wednesday, July 27, 2011

7/29 Fashion Friday

This weeks Fashion Friday outfit features my outfit from last Friday.
If you read the post about the Maroon 5 concert it is actually from that day and therefor you got a little sneak peak.
Really I had no other noteworthy outfits this week unless you want to count my uniform.
Or maybe you like athletic shorts and a t-shirt, my other summer uniform.
So here is the outfit.
Lacey (my little sister) called it edgy ha! I'm so not an edgy person.

Blouse:
Loft (similar here)
Pants:
They're true jeggings. Yep they feel like pajama jeans. I'm ashamed. They're C&C California. I bought them at Marshall's.
Jewelry:
All from Forever 21.
Boots:
Not pictured here but they're BP Nordstrom.

Here's a pic of my awesome new boots that I picked up at the Nordstrom's Anniversary sale. Yep I decided I had to have them. I am moving where it is cold and boots will be worn most days!

You can totally tell that I have jeggings on in this picture.

And finally here is a picture of me and Lacey together so you can see the full effect.

1 comment: