Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Goodbyes

Today is the start of many goodbyes that will be occurring in the next 2 1/2 weeks. Tonight I am having a goodbye dinner with my grandparents since they will be gone in Texas when I leave for Kansas. It is kind of a bittersweet thing as it marks the start of something new and exciting but it also will be a little sad leaving everything and everyone I know behind. I do have to say though that I am getting more and more excited to move to the midwest. Seriously so ready for a new pace of life.

P.S. Be on the lookout for my new feature called Fashion Fridays this Friday! Since, I know I'm not stylish enough to do an outfit post every day Fridays will be the one day I share with you all my favorite outfit of the week, which in summer is quite hard to do. My summer clothes mainly consist of my guarding uniform all day and then shorts and a tshirt or even pajamas when I get home. Exciting. I know.

P.S.S. I have a cold right now. Who gets a summer cold? That's right apparently me.

Lauren

2 comments:

  1. i love fashion fridays!!! can't wait to see you in your work polo! haha, just kidding.

    don't say goodbye to me, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like you're the only person who A. Reads this blog and B. comments on it. Oh well. I like it.

    ReplyDelete