Monday, July 18, 2011

Packing

Ok so lately I've been working around 35-40 hours a week and am planning on doing so until days before we leave for Kansas. This really does not leave me with much time to pack up all my stuff. So this weekend I had most of Saturday and all of Sunday off (truly a rarity for me). Anyways, I figured I better make the most of my time and head home to Temecula to start getting my stuff semi together. As I got started on organizing everything I was truly overwhelmed with how much stuff I own and then there's the whole process of figuring out what to take and how its all going to fit. Finally, I had the idea to utilize space bags (you know like the ones you see on the infomercials). My mom of course had a costco sized box of them and we went to work on downsizing everything. We truly had no idea how amazing these things were until we stuffed my memory foam mattress topper into one of the bags. It shrinked so much that first we called my sister upstairs to see the amazing powers of the space bag and then she thought it was so funny/amazing that we called my dad up and did it for him too. And so I took a short video to show all of you. Here it is:



**PS I'm pretty sure this video does not do it justice.

Lauren

1 comment:

  1. this is amazing!! what a great idea. can't wait to see all of you space bags!

    ReplyDelete